Shepherd pie keto style. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food.
Shepherd's pie is a traditional Irish dish that's typically anything but low-carb. Lucky for you, this recipe skips the Yukon gold and russet potatoes and Keto Shepherd's Pie. Begin by heating a large pot with two inches of water and add your cauliflower florets to a steamer basket.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shepherd pie keto style. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food.
Shepherd pie keto style is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Shepherd pie keto style is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd pie keto style:
- Take 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- Get 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Get 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of The stuffing.
- Get 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
This keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cauliflower Topping is an easy, low-carb casserole that the whole family will love. This meaty, savory keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe is perfect to make now that Fall is almost upon us. I know that you and your whole family will enjoy this recipe. An easy keto shepherd's pie is sure to become a favorite.
Instructions to make Shepherd pie keto style:
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
It's a classic low carb cottage pie made with ground lamb meat and vegetables. Keto shepherd's pie is a low carb version of a classic comfort food. The whole family will love this baked dish with ground meat and vegetables. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shepherd pie keto style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!