Cheesecake brownies. Unfortunately this is only an average cheesecake brownie that I think would be worth trying again with a "from scratch" brownie batter. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on.
Best Cheesecake Brownies are easy enough to make. These cheesecake brownies are so delicious! They're full of chocolate, fudgy goodness with the rich, creamy zing of cheesecake. You can have Cheesecake brownies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake brownies
- It’s of Brownie batter:.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 Tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of instant espresso powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 8 tablespoon (1 stick) of unsalted butter soften at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips melted.
- It’s of Cream cheese filling :.
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. Super soft, rich and the ultimate chocolate lover's dream dessert! These are such a fun and delicious twist on classic. Cheesecake Brownies. . . thick and fudgy with chocolate chips and a marbled cream cheese layer, these brownies are rich and delicious!
Cheesecake brownies instructions
- For the brownie batter: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with some nonstick baking spray. Line with a piece of parchment paper on the bottom, making sure the paper comes up over the sides a bit so it's easy to lift the brownies out when they are done..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the sugar and butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the eggs and mix until combined, then mix in the melted chocolate. Add the dry mixture and mix just long enough to combine without overmixing, about 1 minute. Set aside one-quarter of the mixture and pour the rest into the prepared baking dish..
- For the cream cheese filling: In a bowl using a handheld electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg very well until there are no more lumps left. Using 2 spoons, dollop the cream cheese mixture over the top of the brownie base, then dollop the reserved brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Using a butter knife, swirl the brownie mixture into the cheesecake filling..
- Bake the brownies until the edges are browned and the middle is just about set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the baking dish, then lift them to a cooling rack to cool completely..
I always love a good plain brownie (preferably with nuts). This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake. Cheesecake Brownies have delicious layers of fudgy brownie and creamy cheesecake. Add some fresh berries, and you've got one epic springtime dessert.