1 minute brownie in microwave. But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Nothing to worry, you can make. We've found any longer just dries the brownie out.
Brownies are a delicious way to curb your sweet tooth cravings. A simple recipe to make one serving of brownies just for you using a few simple ingredients Brownies are rich and delicious and help curb the sweet tooth that I will get every now and again. I honestly don't eat chocolate and sweets near as. You can have 1 minute brownie in microwave using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 minute brownie in microwave
- Prepare 2 of flour tbp.
- Prepare 2 of sugar tbp.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 of walnut tbp.
- You need 1 of tspCoco powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg or (1tbp curd).
- It’s pinch of baking soda.
Microwave mug brownie is very simple and quick process to satiate your cravings for something sweet. This eggless microwave mug brownie is very handy to prepare in few minutes including preparation. Just whisking together few ingredients like flour, cocoa powder, oil, sweetener and choco. Warning: this recipe may change your life.
1 minute brownie in microwave step by step
- Mix flour, sugar, butter, walnut,Coco powder and egg (if you don't want to add egg u can add one tablespoon of curd)pinch baking soda..
- In a mug microwave for 1 minute. Every microwave is different so please check..
- Microwave for another one or half minute more..
- And your quick brownie will be ready to serve with ice cream..
What if I told you you could have a gooey, chocolate-y, sweet brownie that was also sugar free and totally healthy in one minute? Make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the power of your microwave oven. This is the best brownie in a mug. Pour the batter into a mug and microwave it for one minute. Serve with chocolate chip or ice cream and enjoy!