Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family. You can cook Chicken Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast,.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of small tub of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 4 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 quart of whipping cream.
- You need 1 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbls of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of pasta.
Loaded Chicken Carbonara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Carbonara – An authentic, restaurant-quality recipe for a classic Italian dish! Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection! Turn leftover cooked chicken into this creamy, fragrant pasta experience!
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Process onion, 3 cloves of garlic, bacon, and chicken in food processor. Place in 2 quart sauce pan and cook at medium heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small oven safe dish cut up cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and three cloves of garlic. Add butter. Roast in oven until slightly golden..
- In a large pot boil 1 1/2 pounds of pasta, I like linguine with this, until it is your desired firmness. Drain, but do not rinse..
- Put drained pasta back in large pan. Add chicken and roasted vegetables to pasta pan..
- Heat tablespoon of Italian seasoning in pan chicken was in. Once butter is melted pour heavy whipping cream over butter. Wisk in Parmesan Cheese. Heat sauce thoroughly, it will slightly thicken.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir to combine..
MORE+ LESS This recipe is found in many restaurants. The sauce is thick and creamy and if prepared properly, will stick to the pasta without dripping. Our indulgent chicken carbonara uses eggs and butter to create a rich sauce. Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta.