Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin. @cassiecooks makes an easy chicken pasta bake dish for four and even gets her toddler to give his verdict. This versatile dish is also great with chorizo. Here is our Family Favorite fried chicken recipe!
Every one of my kids love Family Favorite Enchiladas! Over the years I've made many different types of. This creamy Chicken Macaroni Gratin is a firm comfort food favourite in Japan. You can cook Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin
- You need 300 g of Chicken thigh(cut into pieces).
- It’s 1 of onion(sliced).
- It’s 1 pack of mushrooms(sliced).
- You need 1 of broccoli(boiled).
- You need 2 of potatoes(boiled).
- You need 60 g of macaroni or penne.
- Prepare 1 of canned or homemade white sauce(300g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of grated cheese.
Made with chicken, mushrooms and macaroni, baked in a béchamel sauce with a crunchy Though our whole family really enjoys cooking, and we all have our specialities, my mother rules the Japanese cooking domain. This is one of my favorite comfort meals! The chicken is crisp and juicy, the gravy creamy and spicy. Versatile and inexpensive, ordinary chicken can be turned into something extraordinary with just a few simple.
Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin instructions
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni, and drain..
- Preseason the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat a pan, put 1 Tbs of oil or butter, sautee the chicken. Once they turn white, add onion and mushrooms, stir them together until onions become translucent. (add white wine if you like).
- Add white sauce, boiled macaroni, broccoli and potato into the pan, heat them over low heat until they are nicely mixed..
- Put in a casserole or a gratin dish, top it with breadcrumbs and grated cheese..
- Grill or bake in the oven until browned. About 10 minutes when grilled, 15 minutes when baked in the 250℃ oven. Done..
This chicken gratin recipe is warming and comforting – perfect when the nights are long and chilly. This is one of my favorite meals. It's also super easy to make. It doesn't take a good picture though! Maybe you should see it before it's all dished up!