Easy chicken biryani. Maunika really has created a show stopper of a dish with her Easy Chicken Biryani recipe. Chicken thighs in a spicy yogurt marinade cooked with fresh. In this easy biryani recipe, chicken is diced into small pieces before hitting the pan, which cuts down cooking time.
Flavored with fragrant, Indian spices, traditional chicken biryani is an incredible comfort food, but it typically requires cooking the chicken. Wonderfully aromatic and flavorful, it's sure to be a hit at your dinner table! This easy chicken biryani is an Indian classic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy chicken biryani is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy chicken biryani is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Maunika really has created a show stopper of a dish with her Easy Chicken Biryani recipe. Chicken thighs in a spicy yogurt marinade cooked with fresh. In this easy biryani recipe, chicken is diced into small pieces before hitting the pan, which cuts down cooking time.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken biryani using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken biryani:
- Take of basmati long grain rice (washed and drained).
- Prepare of 2 large onions for frying.
- Prepare of ghee (clarified butter).
- Get of tomato (finely chopped).
- Take of Mint.
- Prepare of Oil to deep fry onion.
- Get of Coriander leaves (optional).
- Make ready of large onion for biryani (finely chopped.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of green chilies.
- Get of turmeric.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Get of garam masala.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Take of saffron.
- Take of For cooking Rice.
- Make ready of cloves.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Get of cinnamon.
- Make ready of green cardamon.
- Take of black cardamom.
- Prepare of -star anise.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of For Smokey charcoal flavor.
- Make ready of charcoal.
- Prepare of ghee/oil.
- Prepare of small Katori.
Hyderabad Chicken biryani is savory rice with spicy Easy Indian Chicken Biryani. This easy chicken biryani is a one pot healthy recipe. It is full of traditional flavors and very easy to prepare. If you like Indian spices and flavors, then you will love this authentic delicacy.
Steps to make Easy chicken biryani:
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, and yogurt. Keep marinated for a minimum half hour..
- In a kadai heat oil to fry onion. Make a thin slice of 2 large onions. Deep fry on high initially and low the flame when they turn light brown. Fry them till golden brown on medium flame..
- Keep a thick bottom vessel, pour in ghee. When it heats add marinated chicken cook till golden brown. Remove and keep aside. Make sure to put only pieces not the entire marination..
- In the same vessel add onion and cook till translucent, followed by tomatoes. Let the tomatoes get soften..
- Add cooked chicken and the marination and a little.
- In other pot boil 3 cups of water and drop all the spices mentioned in For cooking Rice..
- Let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove all the spices from the boiling water and put rice for cooking..
- Let be a flame on high for two minutes, slow down later to medium-low and pour lemon juice into it. Cook rice half cook..
- Now spread fried onion and mint leaves on cooked chicken and layer with rice..
- Again on rice spread saffron and chopped mint and coriander leaves and one teaspoon of ghee all over..
- Cover and cook everything on low flame. Check after few minutes at intervals..
- Once cooked place Katori on the cooked Biryani and put burning charcoal in it followed by ghee on it. Cover it so smoke should not escape. Keep covered till serving..
- Serve with raita or curd..
A simple and easy chicken biryani made within minutes. It has a special place in Indian cuisines to delight every age group. Making chicken biryani in pressure cooker is easy but we need to follow few tips to get an amazing biryani that does not turn out soggy and also gives us a delicious taste. This easy chicken biryani fits the bill perfectly. Sometimes, it's really nice to find a sneaky shortcut to the most complicated dish and convert it into a showstopper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy chicken biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!