Simple brownie cake. Get Ready to Bake Cookie Dough and Brownie Batter Delivered to Your Home! In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Cook and stir over low heat until cocoa is blended. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in sugar. This Brownie Cake Recipe is sponsored by our favorite ingredient brand, Bob's Red Mill. You can cook Simple brownie cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple brownie cake
- You need 4 of eggs,.
- It’s 1 of , cup cake flour.
- You need 1/2 of cup, coco powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of cup, icing sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder, 1-1/2 tesp.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil,.
- It’s of red food color, 1 tesp.
Great homemade cake recipes require great ingredients and Bob's Red Mill is the best!. Just like your favorite cake-y old-fashioned brownies, this brownie cake isn't too sweet or fudgy. All the flavor of your old-fashioned brownie in bundt cake form. Leave your cake in the cake pan to cool completely – it will be very fragile when you first take it out of the oven.
Simple brownie cake instructions
- Sab se pehly AK bartan mai ande daal dain..
- Ab is mai Pisi chinni shamil kar lain..
- Phir kisi chamach se mix karain k chinni Hal ho jae..
- Ab is mai baking powder, red food colour aur coco powder shamil kar lain..
- Aur sab chezoon ko ache se mix kar lain..
- Ab is mai maida shamil kar lain..
- Aur mix kar k thik better tayar kar lain..
- Phir isko 30 minutes k liye bake kar lain. (jab BBQ stick ya knife se check karain to Thora sath lag a chahiye)..
- Ab nikal kar marzi ho to kisi bhi cheez se decorate karain chahe ese hi serve karain..
- Mazedaar simple brownie cake tayar hai..
You can enjoy the cake once it's cooled or place it in the fridge until you are ready to serve. How to Make Chocolate Brownie Cake. Make sure you ONLY add the ingredients on the ingredient list. Do not follow the directions on the box mix. Try to sift the cake mix and brownie mix into my bowl to avoid lumps.