Cajun crockpot chicken. We have made crock pot "rotisserie" chicken for years- many different ways. However, in all that time, it never occurred to me to add in some Cajun spices! Arrange chicken and any remaining drippings over vegetables in slow cooker.
Crock Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe is creamy and delicious with a little bit of heat. The Cajun flavor really jazzes up this chicken dish for an easy meal that your family will love. The Cajun flavor really jazzes up this chicken dish for an easy meal that your family will love.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cajun crockpot chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We have made crock pot "rotisserie" chicken for years- many different ways. However, in all that time, it never occurred to me to add in some Cajun spices! Arrange chicken and any remaining drippings over vegetables in slow cooker.
Cajun crockpot chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cajun crockpot chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun crockpot chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun crockpot chicken:
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breast.
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 of each of red, green, orange and yellow bell peppers: dice them up.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bayou cajun spice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn starch.
Add a final cup of chicken broth that has been heated until hot, the penne, and half of the Parmesan cheese. Stir to get the pasta submerged. This slow cooker Cajun chicken fettuccine was one of the those recipes that changed after the ingredients were bought. I had planned to make a dish called chicken lazone, but decided to add a few more Cajun seasonings then add pasta and Parmesan cheese to the pot at the end of the cooking time along with the cream.
Instructions to make Cajun crockpot chicken:
- Put everything except corn starch in crockpot. Make sure chicken is covered..
- Set crockpot for 8 hours..
- Once chicken is cooked through, cut up or shred and put back in crockpot..
- Mix some of the broth separately with corn starch until creamy and add to crockpot..
- Serve over rice or your choice of pasta..
Below is what the dish starts out looking like before cooking. This recipe is a combination of two of my most popular recipes, One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo and CrockPot Chicken Alfredo. This slow cooker version is so delicious and sure to be a hit with your family. Slow cooker cajun chicken alfredo is a savory dish for pasta night! Let the slow cooker work it's magic to make this perfect spicy dinner for your family.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cajun crockpot chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!