Mock Shepherd Pie.
You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- It’s 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- You need 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..