Simple! Delicious! Authentic Pasta Carbonara.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, simple! delicious! authentic pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple! Delicious! Authentic Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simple! Delicious! Authentic Pasta Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple! delicious! authentic pasta carbonara using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple! Delicious! Authentic Pasta Carbonara:
- Prepare 180 grams of Spaghetti (or Fettucine if available).
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of to 2 liters of water Salt for boiling the pasta.
- Get 1 of Olive oil.
- Get 70 grams of Salted pork – see(or thickly cut bacon).
- Make ready 2 large of Fresh Egg.
- Take 4 tbsp of Parmigiano Reggiano (grated. Or use pre-grated parmesan cheese).
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Simple! Delicious! Authentic Pasta Carbonara:
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water and boil the pasta. (For a chewy pasta and for seasoning)..
- [Basic] Boil with well-salted water to make the pasta well seasoned and give it a clearer taste. It's not necessary to add more salt when stirring the pasta in a frying pan..
- In a large bowl, beat the egg with the Parmigiano Reggiano, black pepper, and salt until the egg becomes fluffy..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the pork with low heat. The pork fat releases oil so you don't need to use too much. If there's too much oil, take it off with a paper towel..
- When the pork is crispy, cool it down a bit and put it into the bowl with the eggs. Add the fat from the pork, too. (←it has a good taste).
- When the pasta is ready, lift it from the water with pasta tongs and put it in the bowl and mix it. Tip: Don't drain the pasta too much. Use the heat of the pasta to coat the strands well with the egg liquid..
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese (not listed in the ingredients) and a generous amount of ground pepper. Enjoy! This classic recipe is really simple, and tastes rich but not cloying..
- Who added cream to Carbonara, the Americans? Or was it the Japanese? The authentic taste is similar to the classic Japanese dish of raw egg mixed with hot rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple! delicious! authentic pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!