Cauliflower au gratin. Reviews for: Photos of Cauliflower Au Gratin. Prep Ina Garten's recipe for Cauliflower Gratin from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network ahead as a creamy, cheesy vegetable side for a no-stress dinner party. Cauliflower au gratin is an easy and delicious way to get your family to eat their vegetables.
This version made with cauliflower let's us have the decadence without the guilt. Cauliflower Au Gratin is delicious and easy to make. You will be surprised at what a wonderful side dish this recipe will make. You can have Cauliflower au gratin using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower au gratin
- You need 175 grams of Philadelpia with herbs.
- Prepare 25 grams of Almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 10 grams of butter.
- It’s 50 grams of breadcrumbs.
- You need 25 grams of Parmesan.
- It’s 500 grams of cauliflower.
Cauliflower au Gratin is a cauliflower side dish with a creamy, cheesy sauce on top and baked until bubbly! Cauliflower Au Gratin. posted by Christy Denney Cauliflower Au Gratin – Gluten Free. I'm always looking for hearty side dishes to serve around the holidays.
Cauliflower au gratin step by step
- cook the cauliflower in saltwater for 9 minutes.
- decant the cauliflower.
- mash the cauliflower with a food processor or a potato masher.
- melt the butter an mix it with the breadcrumbs and the parmesan.
- put the cauliflowermix in a gratin dish.
- put the breadcrumbsmix over the cauliflower mix.
- pre-heat the oven up to 428°f but only top heat.
- put it in the oven for just for 10 minutes.
But this cheesy cauliflower dish is so tasty, I find myself whipping it up year round! Creamy Cauliflower Au Gratin – Fresh cauliflower with a creamy cheese sauce and on your table in no time! How much flavor can you stuff into a vegetable? A very simple recipe for cauliflower that everyone always loves (even those who say they 'hate' cauliflower change their minds after trying this). Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin – Tastes Like Mac N Cheese – Creamy and Delicious!