Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. Tuna Dill Pasta Salad This creamy Tuna Dill Pasta Salad is tangy, crunchy, and yummy! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the. Pasta salad is an ideal dish to eat during the warm months—it needs little cooking, can be made ahead, and is great served cold or at room temperature.
It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. You can have Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge. Yes, pasta and tuna together are amazeballs with dill pickles, peas, and a few other yummy things. Although there is a lot of dill in this recipe, it's what gives it such a unique taste.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Definitely let this sit for awhile before eating cause it gets better the longer it sits. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Great pasta salad…'this recipe is the best… sometimes I add chopped radishes & sweet or dill relish… in the past I wasn't able to make pasta salad For a meal. Pasta – We used shells, but any style of pasta will work. Drain and rinse with cold water. ⭐ Next, in a large mixing bowl, stir together pasta, tuna, peas, celery, onion, dill pickles, and cheese. ⭐ Then, in a small bowl, whisk together mayo, vinegar, garlic salt, onion salt.