Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roast chicken stuffed avocado. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roast chicken stuffed avocado using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado:
- Make ready 2 of avocados pitted.
- Prepare 2 cups of roast chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato seeded and diced.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded cheese Mexican blend.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro stems chopped.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Sriracha optional.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese to top.
Steps to make Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado:
- Preheat air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients, except Mozzarella cheese, and them on top of avocados. Place them inside the fryer basket..
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the chicken mixture and let the cheese melt for 1 minute in the preheated air fryer..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roast chicken stuffed avocado recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!