Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip. Every taste of this chicken pasta is filled with plump and tender chicken, pasta, and the perfect amount of sauce and seasonings! Pasta is a fabulous meal when you are craving comfort food. Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta is an easy pressure cooker meal made with creamy garlic sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and chicken.
This meal is best served with rice or pasta. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. Set Instant Pot to high on the sauté setting. You can have Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip
- You need 1.5 pound of chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dried thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 10 of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 pound of rotelle pasta.
- You need 1 cup of roughly chopped spinach.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for serving.
This Instant Pot Butter Chicken recipe features chicken simmered in a mildly spiced, creamy tomato sauce. This delicious Indian dish, served over rice, will be on your dinner table in a flash. Homemade butter chicken that's super easy and fast to prepare in the Instant Pot. Stock your own spices and basics and forget about using bottled sauces.
Butter garlic chicken pasta instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and the onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Push onions and garlic to the side and add chicken..
- Cook chicken till it turns white..
- Add wine and broth. Stir and scrape bottom to remove any bits..
- Stir in peas and carrots, tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Slice butter and put on top..
- Lock instant pot and set on manual/high for 10 minutes. Then do a natural release for 10 minutes. Remove lid when pressure has finished releasing..
- Stir in spinach and noodles. Replace lid and set for high pressure 6 minutes. When finished quick release the pressure..
- When pressure is finished releasing remove lid and stir. If noodles are not finished, simmer untill they are done..
- Plate. Top with parmesan cheese..
Deliciously al dente Instant Pot Pasta bursting with tasty complex flavors & satisfying aroma. Your family will fall in love with this Flavor-Packed Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta in Instant Pot! Learn how to cook Creamy Italian-inspired Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta (Pressure Cooker Tuscan. Serving Suggestion: Garlic Butter Pasta with Garlic Chicken. How to flatten a chicken breast.