Spinach Stuffed Shells. Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of the spinach and ricotta mixture, and place in the baking dish. Who could resist these jumbo pasta shells brimming with cheese and spinach and baked until perfectly melted and delicious? Aren't extra cheesy foods just the best foods?
A delicious Italian feast the whole family will. These cheesy spinach stuffed shells are a family favorite! This spinach stuffed shells recipe has been in our family for ages.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach stuffed shells. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spinach Stuffed Shells is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of the spinach and ricotta mixture, and place in the baking dish. Who could resist these jumbo pasta shells brimming with cheese and spinach and baked until perfectly melted and delicious? Aren't extra cheesy foods just the best foods?
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spinach stuffed shells using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Stuffed Shells:
- Make ready 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- Make ready of Salt for boiling water.
- Make ready 1 of (32 ounce)container ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
It's one of those comfort food classics that always makes me think of home. Stuff the shells with a cheese-spinach mixture, cover with spaghetti sauce and cheese, and bake until bubbly. Yes, you can make spinach stuffed shells the day before. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with spinach and ricotta.
Instructions to make Spinach Stuffed Shells:
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain well…….
- In a bowl combine : mozzarella cheese, thawed and drained spinach, Parmesan cheese, lightly beaten eggs, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano, mix all well……
- In a large baking pan spread about 1/2 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of pan……..
- Stuff ricotta / spinach mixture into each cooked shell, then place stuffed shells on top of pasta sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are stuffed……….
- Spoon any remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells, add some extra Parmesan cheese and any mozzarella cheese on top of shells…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes……..
- Let shells stand for about 15 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
An easy and flavorful dinner for any night of the week! These stuffed shells are make-ahead and freezer friendly, so make a big batch to enjoy for dinners I love the fact that this Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe makes a lot, because it's hard to go. Stuffed Shells with Spinach with vegetarian filling with spinach, ricotta and a secret healthy ingredient nobody will even know is there! Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spinach stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!