Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside.
Chicken enchilada was the signature soup at one of my favorite lunch spots growing up; I still devour a bowl every time I return home. It is a thicker, richer cousin of chicken tortilla soup — like you are. Add chicken broth & refried beans.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Enchilada Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Take 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 stick of Butter.
- Take 1 large of Purple Onion Chopped.
- Make ready 2 box of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 can of Mexican Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans drained.
- Make ready 2 can of Original Rotel.
- Prepare 2 can of Mild Enchilada Sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of Half & Half.
Add enchilada sauce, cheese and spices Shred the chicken into small, bite-size pieces and add it to the pot. In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. It took a while to figure out, but we've finally figured out how to recreate it at home. Chicken, enchilada sauce, beans, peppers, and lots of southwestern flavors come together in this easy I don't know if Cafe Zupas makes their soup in a crock pot, but I love the simplicity of dumping.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- In soup pot, brown chicken breasts on both sides then remove from heat and let cool..
- Melt butter in pot and add chopped onion. Saut? onion until soft..
- Add chicken stock to pot and bring to a boil. Cut back heat to medium and let summer for about 20-30 minutes..
- While simmering, cut chicken into bite sizes pieces or shred chicken..
- Add can of Mexican corn, 2 cans of Enchilada Sauce and drained beans. Chop Rotel a bit in a food processor and add to pot..
- Let simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes..
- Add half & half to soup (may not need whole cup, use judgement) and simmer once again for about 10-15 minutes until soup looks creamy..
- Serve in bowl with shredded cheddar and tortilla strips on top..
This chicken enchilada soup though, it's a saucier, spicier version of tortilla soup… and it's gooood, really goood! I love how easy it is to prep and how quickly it comes together. I'm all about the quick and easy dinner options. There's not much better than soup made in the slow cooker, and this enchilada soup is no exception. Chicken Enchilada soup is basically all the best parts of a chicken enchilada in soup form!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchilada soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!