Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside.
Chicken enchilada was the signature soup at one of my favorite lunch spots growing up; I still devour a bowl every time I return home. It is a thicker, richer cousin of chicken tortilla soup — like you are. Add chicken broth & refried beans.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchilada Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchilada soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Make ready of Soup Base.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Hot pepper.
- Take 2 can of black beans.
- Take 2 cup of corn.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Get 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- Make ready 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Get 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- Take 2 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare of Spices / Herb.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- Take 3 tbsp of basil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Get 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Make ready 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
Add enchilada sauce, cheese and spices Shred the chicken into small, bite-size pieces and add it to the pot. In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. It took a while to figure out, but we've finally figured out how to recreate it at home. Chicken, enchilada sauce, beans, peppers, and lots of southwestern flavors come together in this easy I don't know if Cafe Zupas makes their soup in a crock pot, but I love the simplicity of dumping.
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.
This chicken enchilada soup though, it's a saucier, spicier version of tortilla soup… and it's gooood, really goood! I love how easy it is to prep and how quickly it comes together. I'm all about the quick and easy dinner options. There's not much better than soup made in the slow cooker, and this enchilada soup is no exception. Chicken Enchilada soup is basically all the best parts of a chicken enchilada in soup form!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken enchilada soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!