Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★. In this very informal video, I show you how easy it is to make my favorite Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins! This recipe fits the Heal Your Headache migraine diet and can also be made gluten free (linked to another recipe). But it's just good for a quick breakfast or easy meal prep idea that can be.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are filled to the brim with strawberries and topped with a delicious streusel topping. The recipe idea came to me not only from my strawberry craving but for the abundance of cream cheese in my refrigerator. Strawberry muffins that can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
In this very informal video, I show you how easy it is to make my favorite Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins! This recipe fits the Heal Your Headache migraine diet and can also be made gluten free (linked to another recipe). But it's just good for a quick breakfast or easy meal prep idea that can be.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★ using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★:
- Take of ■ Strawberry Muffin.
- Make ready of ・65 g (2.3 oz, 1/4 cup +1 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Make ready of ・1 egg (L size, about 50g), room temperature.
- Take of ・5 drops vanilla oil.
- Make ready of ・60 g/ml (2.1 oz, 1/4 cup) milk.
- Get of ・60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Take of ・6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder.
- Make ready of ・1 Tbsp granulated sugar (for strawberry).
- Get of ・130 g (4.5 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare of ・90 g (3.2 oz) frozen strawberries.
- Make ready of ■ Topping.
- Make ready of ・cream cheese, adjust to suit your needs.
- Take of ・several frozen strawberries.
- Take of ・a splash of powdered sugar (for strawberry).
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
If using frozen berries, thaw slightly, then I dusted the tops with cinnamon and sugar before baking and it made an excellent crust on top! This was a wonderful and easy strawberry muffin recipe. Such a great taste and very moist. Strawberry Banana Muffins are full of mashed bananas and bite sized pieces of fresh This recipe takes the Strawberry Ice Cream recipe and enhances it with the tangy flavor of cream cheese. more.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/I08PW1g7qBQ.
- Muffin mold (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Microwave strawberries at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to the strawberries. Mix roughly. Cut the strawberries with a spoon and make it into small pieces..
- Microwave it at 600 watts for 2 minutes. Let it cool as it is. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 ºF. Sift cake flour and baking powder twice..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Add it to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix it until it gets smooth each time..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Put half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Put half of milk and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining milk and fold it 10 times..
- Scrape the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl into the cake batter. Fold it 10 times..
- Put the strawberry paste and fold it 10 times..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Put the cake batter in each..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 30 min. Let it cool for about 5 min..
- 【Topping】Soften cream cheese. Cut strawberries. Add powdered sugar to the strawberries and mix roughly..
- Put the soften cream cheese and the strawberry on the top of the muffin. It's all done!.
- It's tasty to eat freshly baked muffins with cream cheese. When storing, wrap the muffin with plastic wrap. When you eat it, you should warm a little with a microwave to make it soft like freshly baked..
Found this on a website somewhere. Low carb strawberry cream cheese muffins. As with all of my new recipes, this recipe is nut free AND These cream cheese strawberry muffins are both absolutely DELICIOUS and incredibly easy to make! Site Credits Designed by Melissa Rose Design Developed by Once Coupled Back to Top. THM Recipe: Strawberry Muffins – I want to share my current favorite muffin in a mug recipe from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook with y'all today! Видео THM Recipe: Strawberry Muffins канала Lindsey Murphy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cream cheese topped strawberry muffin★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!