Tomato & Pork, Cheese Melts. The tomato is the edible, often red berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. Перевод слова tomato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция tomato sauce — томатный соус, томатная паста tomato juice — томатный сок tomato ketchup — томатный. The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species. 'mater (Southern US, Appalachia, informal).
The tomato is a very popular fruit/vegetable. Tomatoes are high in many nutrients, and also contain a cancer-fighting substance called lycopene. Tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum) are valuable garden plants in that they require relatively little space for large production. You can cook Tomato & Pork, Cheese Melts using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato & Pork, Cheese Melts
- You need 3/4 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 medium of green tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of firm red tomato (chopped).
- You need 1 medium of orange pepper ( smaller chopped\diced).
- It’s 1 medium of white or yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilanto (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of jarred minced garlic with juices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of flatbread cut into 18 triangles.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil (see recipe).
- You need 1 medium of yellow/orange tomato sliced thin.
- It’s 1 medium of red tomato sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of brick motzarella cheese (8oz).
- It’s 1 of fresh baby chives cut into 1 1/2inch long pieces.
Tomatoes ( Solanum lycopersicum ) are popular vegetable garden plants. Siberian tomato seeds with raised temperature and germs tolerance. Tomato definition is – the usually large, rounded, edible, pulpy berry of an herb (genus Solanum) of the nightshade family native to South America that is How is tomato pronounced?: Usage Guide. Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits.
Tomato & Pork, Cheese Melts instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- gently brush a small amount of olive oil on each side of your 18 pieces of triangled flatbread.. toast for about 15 minutes in oven flipping halfway through. they will be done when lightly crisped..
- remove from oven and set aside…
- in a large skillet place 2 tbl. oil.. add ground pork, onion, orange pepper, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt pepper and garlic.. sautee for 10 min. then add the diced green tomato..
- heat until pork is cooked through.. make sure your pork is in smaller pieces not large chunks..
- add yellow and red diced tomatoes.. cook until tomatoes start to break down..about 10 more minutes…
- remove from heat and place into a bowl. removing some of the liquid but not all..
- turn oven onto broil.. high…
- slice the brick of cheese into thin 1/4 inch slices. as pictured..
- place flatbread triangles on a cookie sheet and place a small amount of the tomato pork mix onto the flatbread so its covered. but not to high where it will topple..
- then add 1 slice of tomato per flatbread on top of the tomato pork mix..
- then add 2 slices of cheese on top of tomato..
- place 3 small pieces of baby chive pretty like across the top of cheese..
- place into broiler until cheese is melted and slightly browned..
- serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole or whatever u would like.. great served alongside mexican rice..
- also great for an appetizer..
- if u don't like cilantro u can add less or omit….
- u can sub motz cheese with queso,or cheddar!.
The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. Tomato Digital adalah Agency Digital Marketing di Jakarta Indonesia. Partner Resmi Google yang menyediakan jasa pembuatan website dan jasa SEO serta jasa SEM seperti google ads maupun. Tomato.to helps you to download images without watermark. A widely cultivated plant in the nightshade family.