Pear and Blue Cheese Salad.
You can have Pear and Blue Cheese Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk, low-fat.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blue cheese, reduced fat, crumbled.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of pears, sliced.
- Prepare 5 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s 9 oz of romaine hearts.
Pear and Blue Cheese Salad instructions
- Mix buttermilk, blue cheese, garlic and pepper together ..
- Toss with spinach and lettuce and fruit. Top with fresh ground black pepper (optional). If you aren't worried about points crushed nuts make a great topper!.