Grilled Chicken Fillets.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken fillets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Fillets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Fillets is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken fillets using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Fillets:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil (approximately).
- Prepare of Juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin (use 1/4 if preferred).
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of Chilli powder, depending on preference.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Fillets:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a zip lock bag. Add the chicken and coat well. Marinate in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours..
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. Enjoy!.
- I had left over roasted vegetables couscous which I used along with the chicken. I sliced the chicken into strips and it was wonderful mixed in with the couscous. I also served it with a side salad..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken fillets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!