Minced beef and spinach pasta. This beef and spinach pasta is such a scrumptious easy skillet dinner! #pasta #beefspinachpasta #skilletdinner #tomatosaucerecipe. Stir in the spinach, and cook for a couple more minutes. Add pasta and cheese to the meat mixture.
Beef and Spinach-stuffed SquidRecetas del Señor Señor. Pasta, ground beef, spinach, fresh basil, cheddar cheese. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. You can have Minced beef and spinach pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced beef and spinach pasta
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 lb of minced beef.
- Prepare 450 grams of spinach.
- You need 1 1/2 box of rotini pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 can of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love. Ground Beef & Spinach Cheesy Pasta Bake. The smells coming from the oven when this is cooking is simply wonderful! Here I made a simple pasta bake using fresh ingredients, so it's full of flavor and oh so delicious!
Minced beef and spinach pasta step by step
- Put Italian seasoning in minced beef also black pepper and salt.
- In a pot add oil.
- Then when heated add minced beef.
- Let cook until beef is brown then add pasta sauce.
- Bring it to a boil then place it aside.
- Boil pasta for 7 minutes then add frozen spinach for 2 minutes then strain.
- Mix pasta and spinach with beef then add cheese.
Season with salt and pepper and Tabasco (if using). Ladle into bowls and top with more Parmesan cheese. Add enough beef stock or water to cover the beef, bring to a boil, cover and reduce the heat Serve the stew over cooked white rice, pasta or mashed potatoes alongside a simple salad. Spinach and beef lasagna with a homemade bechamel and tomato sauce baked to golden brown I sautéd fresh spinach with minced garlic, transferred to a small bowl, and mixed in freshly chopped basil. Followed by another sheet of pasta.