Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate brownie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Brownie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Brownie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate brownie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownie:
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- Take of caster sugar.
- Get of coco powder.
- Take of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For sauce 👇.
- Prepare of cream.
- Take of chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Brownie:
- Sub ingredients Ek jagah kar lein.
- 15 min pehle oven preheat kar lein.
- Cake made ko grees kar ke flour dust kar ke side kar dein.
- Dabble boiler par butter melt krein.
- Butter melt ho jaye tu chocolate add krein sath hi caster sugar add kar lein aur mix kar ke flame of kar dein aur cool kar lein 5 min ke liye.
- Phir ek ek kar ke egg add krein aur Wesak sy mix kar lein.
- Phir flour aur coco powder add krein aur ache sy mix kar lein.
- Phir grees mold main ye better dal dein.
- Preheat oven main 165 c par 25 sy 30 ke liye back kar lein.
- Aub dabble boiler par cream garam krein aur us main chocolate add kar ke mix krein aur chocolate sauce ready kar lein.
- Chocolate sauce brownies par dal dein 15 min fridge main rakh dein.
- Aub brownies ko cut kar ke decorate kar lein delicious brownies ready hain.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate brownie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!