Chilli chicken with fried rice. Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-chinese appetizer made by tossing fried chicken in spicy hot chilli sauce. Learn to make the best at home with this recipe. This crisp fried saucy chilli chicken recipe is hands down the best that you can make at home.
Served up with some noodles or fried rice; its the sort of food we need in the winters to warm up a cold evening. Of course Indian Chinese isn't quite the authentic Chinese food. Chilli chicken pairs really well with: Mushroom fried rice Egg fried rice Chicken fried rice Vegetarian fried rice Vegetable noodles Broccoli and mushroom The key in making a good chilli chicken is in the seasoning of the flour batter in which the chicken is fried.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chilli chicken with fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilli chicken with fried rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chilli chicken with fried rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-chinese appetizer made by tossing fried chicken in spicy hot chilli sauce. Learn to make the best at home with this recipe. This crisp fried saucy chilli chicken recipe is hands down the best that you can make at home.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chilli chicken with fried rice using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli chicken with fried rice:
- Make ready of For the chicken marination :.
- Get of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Take of cornflour.
- Get of large egg.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Get of salt.
- Take of For the gravy :.
- Get of capsicum cut into cubes.
- Get of tomato cut into cubes.
- Take of onions cut into cubes.
- Take of green chillies julienne cut.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- Take of soya sauce.
- Make ready of honey.
- Make ready of ginger garlic powder.
- Take of sesame seeds.
- Make ready of oil for cooking.
- Make ready of Oil for deep frying.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Some green onion for garnishing.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- Take of rice (boiled).
- Take of carrot julienne cut.
- Make ready of soya sauce.
- Take of chilli sauce.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Take of Green onions for garnishing.
That can really make or break your dish. Fried chicken: Start by frying bite sized pieces of chicken in a batter made with all purpose flour, corn flour and some seasoning. Chilli chicken is perhaps the most popular Indo-Chinese dish found both in restaurants and street side stalls. No visit to Calcutta's Chinatowns (especially The gravy chilli chicken is more popular as a side to either chowmein or with fried rice.
Instructions to make Chilli chicken with fried rice:
- In a bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Refrigerate for atleast 1/2 hour..
- Deep fry the chicken and set aside..
- In a non stick wok add the oil and sesame seeds and ginger garlic powder and saute for a minute..
- Then add all the vegetables saute for another minute and add the chicken and all the sauces..
- Add salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile boil the rice and in another wok add in the ghee and the carrots stir properly..
- Then add the sauces, salt and pepper and the rice and mix well.cover with the lid and cook for 7 minutes on low flame..
- Serve in a serving platter and garnish with some green onions..
There are various versions of the chilli chicken recipes. During my school years, fried rice & chilli chicken was the most happening couple. So whenever we dined out, it used to be the standard menu. Btw, I've noticed something, most of the newly married girls, at least the ones I know, learn to cook fried rice & chilli chicken even before learning how to. Chilli chicken – one of the favorite dishes of non vegetarian lovers.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chilli chicken with fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!