Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad. Pile some arugula on top of each hot chicken breast. With a very sharp knife or a vegetable peeler, shave the chunk of Parmesan into large shards and arrange them on top of Salad Recipes Cheese Parmesan Cheese Recipes Arugula Vegetable Fruit Lemon Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Chicken salad with arugula, goat cheese, and apple slices.
Simple Arugula, Fennel & Leek Salad w CitrusGwenWilson. Crispy baked parmesan chicken is so super easy and delicious! It's an amazing weeknight meal served with a lemon arugula salad. You can cook Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad
- It’s of Butterflied chicken breast flattened.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Homemade bread crumbs.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Chili sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Kraft Italian mix cheese.
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Leek.
- Prepare of Cremini mushrooms.
- It’s of Heirloom baby tomatoes.
- It’s of Foccaccia bread.
You can always do a lemon vinaigrette, but it's not even necessary. Add the arugula and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and toss well. Spoon the salad onto plates, top with the chicken and serve. Meanwhile, in a salad bowl, combine the Add the arugula (or spring mix lettuce) and tomatoes.
Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad step by step
- Coat chicken in flour (salt & peppered w/ parmesan cheese) beaten eggs, & bread crumbs.
- Heat fry pan with butter & evoo then place chicken gently & cook until golden brown.
- Another pan combine with honey, chili sauce & tomato paste and stir.
- Chop up leek, cremini mushrooms, red onion & heirloom baby tomatoes then mix in bowl.
- When chicken is cooked sprinkle kraft Italian mix cheese on top & melt.
- Serve with sauce & another sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top of chicken, salad & foccaccia bread.
Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Spoon the salad onto plates, top with the. Hearty cheese tortellini, shredded rotisserie chicken, and peppery arugula join forces to create a light, yet filling, salad with plenty of texture and substance. Zippy lemon dressing adds welcomed vibrancy while shaved Parmesan adds a hit of salty, full-bodied flavor. Prepare the dressing and pasta ahead.