Quick and Light Tomato Pasta.
You can have Quick and Light Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Light Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 250 grams of whole wheat pasta.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of sea salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of chipotle sauce.
Quick and Light Tomato Pasta instructions
- Prepare the vegetables and bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Fry off the onion in a medium high heated skillet. Then add in the bell pepper and finally the tomatoes.
- Salt the veggies and add the paprika..
- Add pepper and chipotle sauce to taste then add in the cooked pasta when the peppers are tender. Stir and serve..