Breakfast French Toast. All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast. A rich, puffy outer crust makes this baked French toast recipe well worth the time to prepare it! Use country-style bread, challah, or baguette slices.
Learn how to make French toast today! Sprinkle this over the French toast casserole until the top is covered with the mixture. This overnight crockpot french toast casserole is a super easy make ahead breakfast recipe that's fancy enough for brunch, too!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast french toast. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast French Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast French Toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
All you need is sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few spices to make the best French toast for a quick and easy breakfast. A rich, puffy outer crust makes this baked French toast recipe well worth the time to prepare it! Use country-style bread, challah, or baguette slices.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast french toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast French Toast:
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Bread for French toast.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- Make ready of Maple syrup.
- Get of Confectioners sugar (sprinkled over top).
Just throw the ingredients into your slow cooker insert, refrigerate overnight, sprinkle on the topping, and set the timer to cook for a few hours. Up the amount of lemon or orange zest. Prior to baking, scatter chopped raw pecans over the top of the French toast. Overnight French Toast with Cream Cheese.
Instructions to make Breakfast French Toast:
- In a large bowl combine : eggs, milk, orange juice,vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, mix all with a whisk……
- Get your skillet ready by spraying it with the butter cooking spray and leave it on low heat……
- Next slice your bread (I’m using a Brioche loaf) into 2 inch thick slices…..
- Add one slice of bread at a time to your egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides of bread then immediately place that coated bread slice into your hot skillet……
- Cook on medium heat until both sides of your bread turns golden brown……
- Remove from skillet, top with maple syrup and confectioners sugar and enjoy 😉!!!.
Freezing can let you keep your French toast much longer. To do so, allow your French toast to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container with waxed or parchment paper between any layers of toast. Reheat frozen French toast by placing the slices on a baking sheet. Delicious and decadent, simple spin on French toast. Got the idea from a bed and breakfast in the south.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food breakfast french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!