Cold pasta chicken salad. An orzo pasta salad with chicken, feta cheese, olives, and grape tomatoes is served in pretty red bell pepper cups and garnished with leaves of fresh oregano. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Try preparing our Cold Chicken Pasta Salad for your next picnic or potluck. The cheesy ranch dressing in our Cold Chicken Pasta Salad is always a hit. This cold pasta salad can be eaten as a meal by itself, or it can be made to serve a crowd as a side dish for BBQ's, picnics or any large gathering. You can cook Cold pasta chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold pasta chicken salad
- It’s 8 oz of Chicken breast boiled and diced.
- You need 8 oz of Macaroni elbow pasta.
- It’s 2 of med red apples Peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 oz of Canned sweet peas optional.
- Prepare 4 oz of mayo.
- You need 4 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
This is one of my favorite pasta salad recipe's for a warm summer day. I like to make more than I need and store the leftovers in the refrigerator for ready made meals. In another bowl, mix mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes. Cold chicken breast, Caesar dressing, croutons, Parmesan cheese and romaine lettuce are all you need to enjoy this perfect summer side dish.
Cold pasta chicken salad instructions
- Fill a big pot with water add a little oil and boil it and then add pasta.
- Cook pasta till tender but firm And drain.
- Once pasta is Cool mix all ingredients together salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate for an hour or two. Enjoy makes 6 to 8 servings.
There isn't a whole lot to this cold pasta salad recipe, but it is a fan favorite. Cold pasta salad recipes are a great any time lunch recipe. Cold pasta salad recipes are perfect for summer dinners, barbecues and picnics, but they work all year round too. This chicken pasta salad recipe, with yummy soft avocados, is a lovely lunch item with a salad and whole grain rolls. Pasta salads are great in summer time, when you'd rather go for a cold dish, rather than a hot one.