Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast. Avocado toast is when you (… wait for it …) put avocado on toast! Warm, crunchy toast gets topped with rich, creamy avocado – an incredibly satisfying The sliced avocado somehow adds to the luxurious feel of the whole smoked salmon and capers thing going on here. Divide the avocado between the toasted rye bread, sprinkle over a little cayenne pepper and add the smoked salmon and cucumber.
Season with salt and add the lemon juice. Spread the avocado on the slice of toast. Let your guests creatively customize their nibbles by setting out an array of garnishes for this healthy appetizer.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, smoked salmon avocado toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast is something that I have loved my whole life.
Avocado toast is when you (… wait for it …) put avocado on toast! Warm, crunchy toast gets topped with rich, creamy avocado – an incredibly satisfying The sliced avocado somehow adds to the luxurious feel of the whole smoked salmon and capers thing going on here. Divide the avocado between the toasted rye bread, sprinkle over a little cayenne pepper and add the smoked salmon and cucumber.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook smoked salmon avocado toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast:
- Take 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Make ready 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- Take 2 of ripe avocados.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare 20 pieces of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of lime juice or lemon juice.
Ryan from RSTaaurant is here to show you how to prepare a Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast. Being an individual who loves to exercise, Ryan is cautious about his. This type of fat can reduce your chance of heart attack and stroke You will never think breakfast is boring when you have this smoked salmon keto avocado toast on the meal plan for the week. Smoked salmon, avocado and crackly, toasted bread.
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast:
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! 😋.
There is no better pairing than avocado and bread! [email protected]__yejiskitchenstories. Divide and spread the avocado mixture onto the bread slices. Add the radish, cucumber, smoked salmon, lemon wedges, alfalfa sprouts and sprinkle with everything. Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast. by Livestrong_Recipes Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoked salmon avocado toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!