Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast. Bananas Foster French Toast feature a caramelized brown sugar banana topping and a rich Challah french toast. The perfect start to any morning! Taste: The banana topping is deeply sweet with caramel flavors while the french toast itself is caramelized, rich, with a lovely hint of cinnamon.
Bananas Foster French Toast is an indulgent cross between dessert and breakfast, combining a challah french toast with a sticky sweet bananas foster sauce. Perfect for a special occasion brunch! Bananas Foster is one of the earliest desserts that I remember loving as a kid, which is funny.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's faux bananas foster french toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bananas Foster French Toast feature a caramelized brown sugar banana topping and a rich Challah french toast. The perfect start to any morning! Taste: The banana topping is deeply sweet with caramel flavors while the french toast itself is caramelized, rich, with a lovely hint of cinnamon.
Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's faux bananas foster french toast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast:
- Get of ● For The Bananas Foster.
- Make ready 4 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Half & Half Or Whole Milk.
- Make ready 4 of 1' Thick Slices Artisinal Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Banana Extract.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Rum Extract [or more to taste].
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon [divided].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Salted Butter.
- Make ready 2 of LG Extra Firm Bananas.
- Get as needed of Powdered Sugar.
- Get as needed of Quality Maple Syrup.
Bananas Foster French Toast is easy and delicious! Brioche French toast topped with the most decadent caramelized brown sugar banana topping. To make this homemade French Toast recipe, brioche bread is dipped in rich vanilla – cinnamon infused custard and then cooked to golden perfection. The Bananas Foster French Toast Casserole is the perfect, decadent make-ahead breakfast for the holidays.
Steps to make Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast:
- Whisk eggs, milk, extracts and 1/2 of your cinnamon well..
- Melt butter, brown sugar and the remainder of your cinnamon in a large pan. Then add your sliced bananas and caramelize. Don't over fry or you'll end up with mush. Pull from pan and set to the side..
- Soak your bread slices in your egg mixture until saturated. Add to same pan. Fry bread until browned..
- Plate, add syrup and garnish with powdered sugar and fresh bananas sliced on the bias. Enjoy!.
Bananas Foster is an epic dessert from New Orleans. Usually served via table-side flambé and completed with a generous helping of ice cream, it is a decadent and. I was channeling this super-amazing bananas foster crepe dish from a local creperie that I am absolutely smitten with. Toast: Preheat a griddle or a nonstick pan over high heat. A step-by-step recipe for bananas foster french toast with brioche bread from Simply Zov cookbook.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's faux bananas foster french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!