Cheese Muffins. These Cheese Muffins will disappear in seconds! Quick and easy, sinfully more-ish, these savoury Cheese Muffins – a great savoury muffin recipe! So basically, these muffins are every cheese-lovin'.
Not overly cheesy, but feel free to add more. Fill greased muffin tin with batter. Flavorful cheese muffins are keto and gluten-free. You can cook Cheese Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Muffins
- Prepare 8 of heaped tablespoons flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of level teaspoon salt.
- It’s 1/2 of level teaspoon dry mustard.
- It’s 4 of heaped tablespoons margarine.
- You need 2 of heaped tablespoons grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
They are perfect for breakfast with eggs and Cheese Muffins. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel. Cream Cheese Muffins are nothing short of perfection. With a cream cheese swirl and a crumb topping, I can almost guarantee that you will be hooked after one bite.
Cheese Muffins instructions
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, mustard and pepper..
- Rub in margarine until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs..
- Stir in cheese, milk and egg..
- Place mix into well greased muffin pan..
- Bake at 220° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
These cheese muffins are also perfect for a picnic treat in the summer days. As this recipe for cheese muffins is so easy to put together kids can be involved in the process of making, they love them too. A quick Savoury Muffins recipe, packed with cheese and corn. Savoury Muffins with Cheese & Sweetcorn. These Herbs and Cheese Muffins are perfect to eat in the morning or snack during the day.