Chicken Tarragon. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add shallot to same pan; cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
In a small bowl, combine broth, tarragon, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Transfer chicken and vegetables to a serving platter; keep warm. Remove the cover, increase the heat slightly, and add the white wine, tarragon, and parsley, scraping up any bits that have stuck to the bottom of the pan.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken tarragon. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tarragon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Tarragon is something that I have loved my entire life.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add shallot to same pan; cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tarragon using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tarragon:
- Prepare 500 g of chicken mini fillets.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 300 g of new or baby potatoes.
- Get 300 g of chantenay carrots.
- Make ready 300 g of asparagus.
- Get 100 ml of white wine.
- Take 15 g of fresh tarragon or 3 tsp of dried tarragon.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of double cream or soya cream.
- Get 1 knob of butter or oil based lactose free spread.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Serve with tiny new potatoes or James Beard's Brussels sprouts with bacon. Tarragon is especially well suited for these braised chicken thighs, complementing the white wine and crème fraîche. Most people know it only in its dried form. Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan; reduce heat to low.
Instructions to make Chicken Tarragon:
- Dice onions and garlic..
- Wash and slice potatoes roughly 1cm thick..
- Scrub carrots. Chop top end off and slice in half..
- Trim ends off asparagus, then cut in half..
- Season the chicken..
- Add olive oil and melt butter in a large pan..
- Add onions, garlic and chicken..
- Wait till chicken is cooked. In the meantime make up 500ml of stock..
- When the chicken is cooked, add the wine. Let it bubble for a few seconds..
- Then add the stock, carrots, potatos and 3 tarragon sprigs..
- Cover and leave for about 15 minutes..
- When the potatos are mostly cooked. Add the asparagus and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- When the asparagus is nearly tender add the cream, additional seasoning and chopped tarragon to taste..
- When all the vegetables are cooked. Turn off the heat..
Transfer the chicken to a warmed platter. Stir mustard, sour cream and tarragon into sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper and spoon over the chicken. Butterfly chicken by placing it breast-side down and, using kitchen shears, cutting along both sides of backbone and through small rib bones. Discard backbone, and place chicken in a large plastic bag with zipper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tarragon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!