Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie. I love mashed potatoes and meat sauce! While the potatoes are cooking, make the pie filling. Heat a bit of oil over medium-high heat in a large oven proof skillet.
Stir in the milk until desired consistency. (I like a pretty stiff. Add potatoes to the water and bring to a boil. Shepherd's Pie: (Begin preparing while potatoes are boiling). You can have Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie
- It’s 2 of flat steaks or cubed steak.
- You need 1 of small onion.. slice.
- It’s 5 of chop garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the mashers.
- You need To taste of As much potatoes as you want.
- You need As needed of Butter.
- It’s As needed of Milk.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese.
Add butter and oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Top it with mashed potatoes for a hearty Cheesy Potato Pie. Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Mix potatoes and cheese; spread evenly over meat mixture.
Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie step by step
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside.
- Set the oven at 350.
- Cut the steak up into bite sized..
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it.
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it.
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside.
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese..
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done..
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it.
When everything has combined together, spoon the mixture into a baking dish, and cover with the remaining cheese, add the tomato slices attractively in the centre. Fluffy mashed potatoes are baked with plenty of sharp cheddar cheese. This crowd-pleasing side dish is comfort food at its best. These mashed potatoes are such a hit everywhere they go. I have a friend who swears this is the best dip he's ever had..