Robinmay's Best Ever Pasta Salad. Here is my famous super easy, super DELICIOUS pasta salad! Here is what I used for this large batch. Not to mention, adding fresh ingredients helps make these pasta salad recipes a healthy side to any grilled meat.
Best Ever Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try this best ever pasta salad recipe, or contribute your own. After pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse with COLD water to stop the cooking process. You can have Robinmay's Best Ever Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Robinmay's Best Ever Pasta Salad
- Prepare 4 oz of tomato basil feta crumbles.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded parmesan cheese (i think they are around 5 oz).
- It’s 1 packages of grape tomatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of real mayo.
- You need 3/4 cup of italian dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry packet of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 lb of bowtie pasta cooked to package directions and cooled.
- You need 2 of (4 oz. ) cans black olives.
If olives are whole slice them. Put half a cup of peas in a microwave safe container with water over them. The best + easiest old-fashioned macaroni salad to bring to all the BBQs/potlucks! Everyone will be dying for the recipe!
Robinmay's Best Ever Pasta Salad step by step
- mix all ingredients in a big bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour so the flavors come together.
- if you want to change the olives or tomatoes for different veggies it works great too!!.
We all need a good classic macaroni salad in our back pocket. Salad … Ever … Won't Be Making Any Other !!! Thanks Sooo Much For Sharing … Combine pasta, artichoke hearts, olives, onions, and the cheeses, dressing, and rest of veggies, ham and salami; toss and mix well. Taste to adjust seasoning, vinegar, or EVOO. After a long run and teaching day, it was music to my soul.