Cheese Corn Balls. Corn cheese balls recipe with step by step photos – this is an easy, tasty and a no fail recipe of In this corn cheese balls recipe, I have kept the steamed corn kernels whole. Learn how to make Cheese Corn Balls that can make extremely delicious starters /party appetizers. Cheese Corn Balls is one such dish that can be served. cheese corn balls makes a super starter and it just melts down in the mouth.
Cheese corn balls were regular after school snack in our home growing up. My son loves these cheesy balls and anything that contains potatoes, cheese and corn. Make these addictive Corn Cheese Balls for your next party and see them disappear in seconds. You can have Cheese Corn Balls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Corn Balls
- It’s 3/4 cup of boiled sweet corn kernels.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- It’s 4 tsp of grated cheese (any cheese will do).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour for frying.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Cheese puffs, cheese curls, cheese balls, cheesy puffs, or corn curls are a puffed corn snack, coated with a mixture of cheese or cheese-flavored powders. Sweet Corn Cheese Balls (Cheese Corn Balls) is one of the crispy and yummy snack! Sometimes, the cheese balls starts bursting in oil, if that happens, add more corn starch or maida to bind the. Corn cheese balls with sweet corn and cheese with potato is a perfect combo and with added simple ingredients, this is a great kid's snack recipe also party please.
Cheese Corn Balls instructions
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the flour and sauté for a minute..
- Add the milk and keep stirring till the mixture becomes very thick. Cool completely..
- Add the corn, celery, green chillies, cheese and salt and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and shape them into even sized balls..
- Mix ¼ cup of flour with water to make a thin paste. Dip the corn balls into the paste..
- Roll into the breadcrumbs in such a way that they coat the corn balls completely. Chill for 20 minutes. Keep aside..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and deep-fry the balls in it till they are golden brown..
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately..
We had this only once at cream center. Cheese corn balls are a combination of unique flavors of cheese and corn. A sumptuous cheese cornball is the one which is crunchy from outside but soft and creamy from the inside. Cheese corn balls recipe with step by step photos. learn how to make crispy veggie loaded cheese Cheese corn balls, an all time favorite with toddlers and kids, hit in party snack that is very easy to. Puffed golden cheese balls as classic kids snack on light background.