taisen's husband's cheese log. This wonderfully creamy, bright and savory cheese log is infused with fresh herbs and lemon zest then rolled in crunchy pecans for an utterly addictive spread that everyone will love. Serve this cheese log with crackers or toasted baguette slices for an impressive make ahead, stress=free appetizer home run! This is where we go on a curdled journey of a novice, learning about (and tasting!) the wild variety of cheeses in the world!
It's a far cry from your usual cheeseball with a handful of token flavourings. drizzling spray cheese on a penis and then gobbling it up! OK, so last night I gave my boyfriend a cheese log!! It was full of messy creamy goodness, not to mention the protein and calcium intake. You can have taisen's husband's cheese log using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taisen's husband's cheese log
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 bag of of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of to 5 splashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of nuts if you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of plastic wrap.
Cheese Log. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Rocko's Modern Christmas!: Can't Squeeze Cheer From a Cheese Log! Rocko's Modern Christmas!: Can't Squeeze Cheer from a Cheese Log! (also known as just Rocko's Modern Christmas) is the sixth episode of the second season of Rocko's Modern Life. Log in or sign up in seconds.
taisen's husband's cheese log step by step
- soften the cream cheese some by letting it sit out for a short period.
- add the cream cheese into a mixing bowl.
- add in the Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic..
- open the cheddar cheese and sprinkle a good bit on top..
- start mixing it up with your hands to mix well.
- you can add more cheddar cheese and mix more..
- if you like nuts inside it add and mix.
- have plastic wrap beside you ready to roll it in that after you cover it..
- take a plate and put chili powder on it.
- first roll some of the cheese on the table or cutting board until it is firm and looks like a log.
- then roll and cover the log with the chili. shake off extra. you can also add nuts here to.
- put the log on the plastic wrap and roll it up good..
- repeat until you have no cheese left.
- stick them in the fridge for at least an hour.
- serve cut up with crackers as a snack.
Im in the states and my husband is from Minnesota (I live here now from Arizona) and everyone here says "I can borrow you money" instead of lend. Suddenly her tyrant husband… had changed! Cheese Log is Ideal for newlyweds, hostess gifts, housewarmings, parties, and more! Included components: Fred and Friends, CHEESE LOG board and knife set. My husband and I love to see uniform cuts and this is going to help us out a lot!