Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta. A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular.
It's so good, you wouldn't believe the simplicity of the ingredients. This sauce builds up flavor starting from the garlic, and then progresses on to mushrooms in melted butter, a combo that always ends up good. This Creamy Bacon Mushroom Pasta is a perfect date night at home meal, or even just an average weeknight! You can have Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta
- You need 200 g of pasta.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of enoki mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of maitake mushroom.
- You need 2 TBSP of salmon flakes.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of butter.
- It’s 1 TBSP of soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of cooking sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1/4 sheet of seaweed.
Savory bacon and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, all tossed together with pasta will have you coming back. Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon In Garlic Butter. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the pan. Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Pasta with a Japanese twist!
Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta instructions
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. Tear them apart small..
- Mince garlic..
- Cut bacon into bite size..
- In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic. Sauté with low heat until you get the aroma..
- Add bacon, enoki and maitake mushrooms into the pan and sauté with medium high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add cooking sake and sauté until the sake is evaporated. Sprinkle flour over at the end..
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and butter at the end and turn off the heat when the butter is melted..
- In the same pan, medium high heat, add pasta and saved pasta water and mixed them very well. Turn off the heat..
- Add salmon flakes and mix it together..
- Sprinkle cut seaweed over and enjoy😍.
A dash of soy sauce is the secret ingredient that gives nice love this creamy mushroom and bacon recipe! it'll definitely be a staple recipe for me going forward. 🙂 I used king oyster mushrooms instead and it. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Simply pan-sear the salmon and nestle it into a flavorful sauce made with cream of mushroom soup and prepared pesto. The vibrant grape tomatoes and spinach add a burst of freshness and contribute to making the recipe an excellent source of Vitamin A and C. Serve it over cooked brown rice, which.