Purry's Zucchini and Mushrooms Pasta.
You can cook Purry's Zucchini and Mushrooms Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Purry's Zucchini and Mushrooms Pasta
- It’s of For the pasta noodles:.
- It’s 1 of large zucchinni.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare of For the pasta sauce:.
- It’s 200 g of fresh mixed mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cracked blackpepper.
- You need 4 teaspoon of sesame sauce (Kewpie).
- You need 1 of ripe tomato.
Purry's Zucchini and Mushrooms Pasta instructions
- Shred the zucchini using a japanese mandoline, and soak in cold water to remove the bitterness.
- In a hot saute pan, heat up 2 tablespoon of olive oil on high heat and stir fry the mushrooms for 1 minute or until soften..
- Add salt and blackpepper and lower down the heat to medium and cook for another 5 minutes until caramelised. Once caramelised, add in chopped tomatoes and turn off fire..
- In another pan, heat up 2 tablespoon of olive oil on high..
- Drain the zucchini and stir fry for 1 minute or until translucent. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then turn off fire..
- Pour in the sesame sauce and mix well..
- To serve, place the mushrooms as the bed for the noodles. Cracked some blackpeppper for garnish..