Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta.
You can have Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta
- You need 3 liter of white wine.
- You need 1 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of rump roast chopped.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta step by step
- add wine and chicken broth to stock pot.
- add pasta and one table spoon of olive oil.
- pasta will absorb wine while cooking make sure to watch carefully. While pasta is cooking get a sautee pan out and add half of your butter and olive oil to sautee mushrooms..
- remove mushrooms and now sautee meat (cut in bite sized bits) to about medium rare.
- Add everything to pasta for the last few minutes of cooking and enjoy!.