Simple Mushroom Pasta.
You can cook Simple Mushroom Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Mushroom Pasta
- You need 6 of mushrooms (Per Person).
- Prepare of pasta.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan.
- You need dash of white wine (Yellow Tail is an excellent option).
Simple Mushroom Pasta instructions
- Start a pot of water on the stove and pour some olive oil in a pan next to it. chop up some mushrooms and add them to the pan..
- Sprinkle thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic powder on the mushrooms. Then add a dash of the white wine and let them sauté until tender. A cover is recommended to minimize "Splatter.".
- Once the water is boiling add the noodles and boil them for 10 minites..
- Once the noodles and mushrooms are done, mix them (Including the mushroom sauce) in a bowl with butter. Then sprinkle on parmesian and Eat! Serves 1 person..