My Stuffed Chorizo and Mozzarella cheese. 😀.
You can have My Stuffed Chorizo and Mozzarella cheese. 😀 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Stuffed Chorizo and Mozzarella cheese. 😀
- It’s of Large Mushrooms to stuff.
- You need of cherry peppers in brine.
- It’s of small amount of mixed sweet peppers for the filling.
- It’s of chorizo cut into little cube shaped.
- It’s of small drizzle of oil on both.
- It’s of mozzerella grated cheese.
- You need of dried basil for each mushroom filling.
- You need of Sundried tomatoes for their strong flavour.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of cracked black pepper between the 2 mushrooms.
- It’s of virgin olive oil share between two mushrooms.
- You need of grated mozzerella cheese for the finish.
- It’s of tin foil.
My Stuffed Chorizo and Mozzarella cheese. 😀 step by step
- Take the root from the middle of the mushroom.
- Start adding all the ingredients to the inside of the musroom not the last bit of cheese thats for the finish.
- Add a little drizzle of oil on both..
- Pour some olive oil over the stuffed mushroom.
- Lastly add the cheese on top..
- In a small oven dish line the bottom with tin foil but have enough over to cover the top loosley. A rub a little oil on the bottom of the tin foil to stop the bottom of the mushroom sticking.
- Add to a pre heated oven for 15 minutes 180 medium heat.
- Then uncover the foil and push it out the way and finished cooking for 10 minutes so its browned on top..