Oven fried chicken. This recipe fries chicken in the oven so it's cleaner, healthier, and easier. Butter might be the real secret to this oven-fried chicken's amazing flavor. It's melted in the baking pan and then the chicken.
I love fried chicken, but it takes so long and is such a big mess. I came up with this one, and have been making it ever since! This Oven Fried Chicken has all the flavors of the deep fried chicken without all the extra fat and oily mess!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oven fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven fried chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oven fried chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This recipe fries chicken in the oven so it's cleaner, healthier, and easier. Butter might be the real secret to this oven-fried chicken's amazing flavor. It's melted in the baking pan and then the chicken.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oven fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven fried chicken:
- Get 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 3-4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
These chicken thighs are coated with a seasoned Panko and baked until golden brown and. Look no further, this is the closest you will get to oven baked fried chicken. Best of all, there's no additional oils or fats used. This Oven Fried Chicken is baked in the oven, yet still has so much flavor and a satisfying crunch!
Steps to make Oven fried chicken:
- Take flour in a bowl and add salt, black pepper, red chilli powder, garlic powder and some seasoning and mix well..
- Line a pan or tray with foil and put butter on it. Melt the butter in hot oven..
- Coat the chicken pieces in the flour and place them on the melted butter..
- Place the tray in oven and bake at 170 degree Celsius till 30-40 minutes, once turning the pieces in between for even cooking on both sides..
- Take out the chicken pieces when golden on both sides and serve hot with some salad..
I've tried a lot of oven fried chicken recipes using a variety of crunchy coatings, and this is the only one. Oven-fried chicken in five steps: marinate, refrigerate, flour, fry, bake. This oven fried chicken is the closest I've ever come to KFC at home. Fried chicken is known for its crispy, crunchy coating. But if you're looking for an easier way to make the familiar favorite, make oven-fried chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oven fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!