Tex Mex Sausage Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Tex Mex Sausage Mac and Cheese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex Mex Sausage Mac and Cheese
- Prepare 1 can of large of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 can (8 oz.) of fiesta corn.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of box of macaroni pasta.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of brick of cheese sharp cheddar, mild cheddar.
- You need 1 packages of sprinkle cheese four cheese blend.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of itialian sausage or (ground meat of your choice).
- You need 1 packages of Andouille sausage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper (optional spicy).
Tex Mex Sausage Mac and Cheese step by step
- Boil salt water.
- Dice all ingredients : andouille sausage onions green peppers. Open corn and tomatoes.
- Cook the ground meat and after meat is ground add all the chopped ingredients until veggies are softly cooked and sausage is also cooked. (Set aside?.
- Cook pasta! I cooked my pasta a little al dente because it does go in the oven for a few minutes.
- Strain pasta set aside for it so cool mix all ingredients eggs milk meat mixture cheese mix it all together except the sprinkle cheese.
- Season to taste a sprinkle cheese to the top and place in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Add a salad and bread and enjoy.