Pasta bake.. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. Pasta bakes are the easiest comfort food to make – you can make them in advance and bake when you're ready to feed a crowd.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted boil water to a boil. Pasta bakes are simple dishes that are quick to prepare making them quick midweek dinners. Quick, easy to prepare and delicious. You can cook Pasta bake. using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta bake.
- You need 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 750 grams of mince beef.
- You need 300 grams of sun dried tomato.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 100 grams of sweetcorn.
- You need 3 of peppers chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 500 grams of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 150 grams of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of grated cheese.
- It’s 2 of passata.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 100 grams of bacon or pancetta.
- It’s 1 of pasta shells.
Ever wanted to make a delicious baked pasta dish? There are lots of ways of making one, but the most popular recipes involve a tomato-based pasta sauce and lots of cheese. Baked pasta recipes include the perfect mac and cheese, easy lasagna and cheesy baked rigatoni. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of.
Pasta bake. instructions
- heat the oil in a pan and then add the mnce. once browned add the onion and keep stirring for a few minutes. Also add the bacon..
- once the onions are starting to cook through add the sauce again continue to stir stop it sticking to the bottom of the pan. at this point you can add more of the ingredience..
- At this point i usually add the mushrooms, peppers ( roughly sliced. your looking for chunky peppers not thinly sliced.). Again stir this fr a few mins you will probably notice that the mixture is getting a little thick..
- next add the passata i usually use 2 500g cartons tinned toms work for this aswell its just about adding some liquid to make it easier to cook. Also add the sweetcorn now and keep stirring..
- finally add the sundried toms to the mix again this is down to preferance i try to use ones from our local tesci deli find the jars a little big for the job but it really is down to personal taste..
- At this point i add the garlic ( crushed ) and the italian seasoning. leave this to cook now till it thickens up a little you dont want it to runny as it wont combine properly with the pasta and you will just have a big mess in a dish..
- While this is going on cook some pasta in a saucepan again this is your choice personally i prefer big chunky pasta as it mixes with the dish better and gives it a better texture. cook for about 10 to 12 mins till soft and then drain off ready..
- Once the mix as thickened drain the pasta off and add to the saucepan. mix it thoughly so all the pasta is covered with the sauce..
- add this to a oven proof dish a pie dish or square dish is fine. leave a gap at the top couple of millimetres just so there is enough room for the cheese without it over flowing..
- Finally grate some cheese on the top i tend to go with less is more idea as you dont want to drown the dish in cheese but again its your perferance as to how much cheese you add..
- Bake in the oven on a medium heat about 180 should do it as all your doing is elting the cheese and giving it a golden look. once done take out and serve..
These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over. This French-style creamy chicken pasta bake is a perfect side to a Sunday roast. It'll have your taste buds feeling ooh-la-la in no time! Pasta baked in a homemade tomato sauce topped with melted cheese, this Tuna casserole is juicy and full of flavour and bears no resemblance to the After a CREAMY tuna pasta bake? This is a wonderful way of making pasta using homemade pasta sauce.