Cajun sweet pepper pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion. A hearty stew full of chunky sweet potatoes, tender red pepper, nutty chickpeas and juicy tomatoes, spiced with a kick of Cajun seasoning and flavoured with plenty of garlic.
Everyone loves pasta night, don't they? Pasta is very satisfying and it's usually super. See recipe developer and food consultant Nancy S. You can have Cajun sweet pepper pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun sweet pepper pasta
- You need 1 box of pasta, 16 ounces.
- It’s 4 of sweet peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heaping – cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of shredded parmesan, for serving.
Hughes prepare a delicious healthy recipe that is also family-friendly. This series of videos was created. rice and pasta > . cajun sausage pepper pasta. Normally sweet peppers are known for their delicious flavor, but not much to boast on the heat side of things, if anything at all. The Cajun Belle throws the normal playbook out the window.
Cajun sweet pepper pasta instructions
- prepare pasta according to package directions..
- meanwhile, saute peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic in oil, covered, until beginning to brown..
- add cream and seasonings, scraping up brown bits from pan. simmer until slightly thickened..
- drain pasta and toss with peppers and sauce. sprinkle with parmesan, if desired..
It has all the deliciousness of a sweet pepper, but with a heat that at minimum tickles the tongue and at its max. Cheese Cake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta – Quick and Easy with chicken, shrimp and Sausage, vegetables, infused with spices and aromatics. This Cajun pasta jambalaya is loaded with creole spice, garlic, onions, thyme, sweet peppers, sausage, shrimp, chicken and serve over fettuccine. This easy one pot creamy Cajun sausage pasta recipe is flavorful comfort food at its best! Ready in just over half an hour.