Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw. This simple, tasty Chinese chicken and cabbage stir fry is quick to make. You can have dinner on the table in the time it takes you to make the rice! This Chinese stir fry reminds me of Chicken Mu Shu, except I served it over rice instead of with Chinese pancakes.
All products linked here have been independently Serious Eats' Halal Cart-Style Chicken and Rice With White Sauce. It's healthy, low carb, and full of both protein and veggies! Of all the healthy food swaps that have caught fire in the past few years, cauliflower rice is one that I can fully get behind.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fried rice and chicken with coleslaw. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This simple, tasty Chinese chicken and cabbage stir fry is quick to make. You can have dinner on the table in the time it takes you to make the rice! This Chinese stir fry reminds me of Chicken Mu Shu, except I served it over rice instead of with Chinese pancakes.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fried rice and chicken with coleslaw using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw:
- Prepare 7 cups of rice.
- Make ready 1 cup of peas.
- Make ready 2 of big size of green pepper.
- Make ready 2 handful of green beans.
- Get 10 of big sized carrots finely shredded.
- Get 1 of medium sized cabbage finely shredded.
- Take 2 of big sized fresh tatashe (pepper).
- Take 20 cl of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of table spoon of thyme.
- Prepare 2 of big sized onions chopped.
- Make ready 1 of full chicken (shredded).
- Get 1 of table spoon full of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 3 cubes of seasoning (Royce).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of cow liver (quarter kg).
- Take 2 of bulbs of spring onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of table spoon or powdered pepper.
Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. To make the best southern-fried chicken, marinate the chicken thighs overnight in buttermilk.
Steps to make Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw:
- Wash the chicken and put in a pot..
- Add one cube of seasoning.
- Add one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add a cup of water and allow to steam until it becomes tender..
- Separate the chicken from the stock and fry the chicken until it is golden brown..
- Wash the rice thoroughly and put in a pot. Add the meat stock and a little water and allow to cook until the water is dried..
- Set your cooking pot on fire and allow to dry.
- Pour about 20cl of vegetable oil and allow to heat.
- Add the sliced onions and stir. Add the chopped green beans, peas, tatashe, green pepper, powdered pepper, thyme, turmeric and cow liver..
- Continue to stir as you add each ingredient one after the other until the colour is right..
- Add the cooked rice and stir until the mixture is even..
- Cover the pot and allow to cook for 10 to 15 minutes and you are done with the fried rice..
- Wash the shredded cabbage and carrots thoroughly and put in a basket allow the water to drain..
- Serve the fried rice and chicken with the coleslaw..
Fried Chicken with fried Potato and Ketchup, Current Price. And fried rice can be soggy and tasteless if it's not done right. Here are my full instructions and tips (plus video) for making perfect fried rice. From boiling the rice and choosing your wok to preventing sticky rice and getting the temperature right. Crispy Sesame Chicken with a Sticky Asian Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried rice and chicken with coleslaw recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!