Breakfast Bread Pudding.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, breakfast bread pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Breakfast Bread Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- Take Dash of cinnamon.
- Take Dash of vanilla.
- Get of English toasting bread.
- Take of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- Make ready of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Instructions to make Breakfast Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!