Chicken Fried Rice. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen.
Follow this quick and easy recipe for a delicious dinner. Serve chicken fried rice with the strips of egg on top and the green onion as a garnish. This chicken fried rice weeknight dinner recipe is truly fast and simple.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken fried rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Take 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of baby corn.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of water chestnuts.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
I know we're often busy with work and life, so having a few quick and easy recipes in our back pockets can be a relief for the days. This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe, Murg fried rice, How To Make Chicken Fried Rice Recipe. Chicken Fried Rice recipe in an Authentic Chinese Style.
Instructions to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil. Add butter and rice, reduce heat to simmer. Stir as needed, and let cook for 40-45 minutes..
- Cut chicken breast into 3/4" inch cubes. Add to frying pan, cook until internal temperature is 165°F. Season with cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, and a pinch of salt. Remove chicken from heat when finished and set aside..
- Place 1 tbsp of oil into frying pan, bring to medium heat and add water chestnuts, baby corn, and mushrooms. Sautée until soft, and remove from heat and set aside. MAKE SURE TO FULLY COOK MUSHROOMS..
- Bring frying pan to medium heat, add eggs, and scramble. When fully cooked, remove from heat and set aside..
- When rice is done cooking, remove from heat, and drain excess water if any. Add 1 tbsp oil to frying pan, and brown rice. Bring to high heat and fry until rice crisps up..
- Combine all ingredients in frying pan and mix over low heat. Sprinkle remaining salt over mix. Cook for 3-5 minutes, remove from heat, and plate..
Chicken Fried Rice – quick and easy weeknight dinner or lunch made with soy sauce-kissed crisp-tender rice, chunks of marinaded chicken and crisp vegetables. The definitive guide to Chinese food, the nation's favourite cuisine. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe that will turn out better than take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant! Loaded with veggies and chicken, and yet it is still a super kid friendly dinner idea. Curried Pork Tenderloin with Fried Rice with Apples and RaisinsOn dine chez Nanou.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!