Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad. Baked eggplant is tossed with red bell pepper and carrot in a fresh lemon dressing for a colorful and refreshing salad. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore. Turn leftover Eggplant & Chickpea Stew into a comforting vegetarian baked-pasta dish.
This pasta salad follows this order — speckled with roasted eggplant, tangy feta, and fresh herbs, it's just the kind of dinner your summer evening is Place the eggplant on the baking sheet, drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. You can have Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of Medium Size Eggplant.
- You need 1 Cup of Cooked Chickpeas.
- You need 2 Cup of Pasta (I used my all-time favorite Trader Joe’s Gladiator :-o).
- You need 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Pasta/Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare Bunch of Cherry Tomatoes / 1 Small Tomato/ 1/2 Cup Canned Tomatoes.
- Prepare Pinch of Italian Herbs.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated. Make this Mediterranean-style Eggplant Pasta Salad for a delightfully fresh summer side. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook fusilli according to package directions.
Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment Paper..
- Take a medium size eggplant. Equally cut them into cube size. Wash them with water. Dry them well with a kitchen towel..
- In a medium bowl add cooked chickpeas, cubed eggplant, 1 tbs oil, 1 tsp salt and 1 Tsp chili powder. Mix everything well. Transfer everything to a pan. Bake them in an oven for at least 30 min..
- Meanwhile cook pasta as per the direction written on the package..
- Once everything prepared, take a pan and 2 tbs of olive oil. Heat it up on medium flame. Once oil is hot enough add finely chopped garlic, sauté them for a minute..
- Add your favorite pasta sauce heat it up for 10 min on lower medium flame..
- Now, it’s time to add roasted chickpeas- eggplants, cooked pasta, salt to taste and Italian herbs. Mix everything well and cook them for 1-2 min..
- Add chopped tomatoes, cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Serve hot. It can also be prepared in advance and can be served cold..
Eggplant Chicken Pepper Salad is a colorful fall salad bursting with flavors of eggplant, pepper and some chicken to make it more filling. The garlic dressing is the perfect thing to bring all of those flavors together. You're going to love this combo! This delicious Baked Eggplant Parmesan Pasta is one of the best things to come out of my kitchen this year! The most popular lunch item by far was the Oriental chicken salad.