Keto Breakfast Sandwich.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keto breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Keto Breakfast Sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook keto breakfast sandwich using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Breakfast Sandwich:
- Take of Buns.
- Take 4 of Large eggs.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Get 1 Tsp of Imitation Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Sausage Patty.
- Take 1/2 Lb of Ground Pork Sausage.
- Take 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready of Egg w/ Cheese.
- Take 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
Instructions to make Keto Breakfast Sandwich:
- In a bowl whish 4 large eggs with 2 cups of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese and seasonings. I use a cast iron burger press piece to pour egg mix into to form buns. Cook until ready to flip and then flip and remove cast iron and continue to cook until firm..
- In a bowl mix ground pork sausage with seasoning and form patties. Cook until done all the way through..
- Cook an egg over medium and melt cheese over top. Then assemble the sandwich and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keto breakfast sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!